How To Get Ready In Five Minutes
If you're anything like me, I don't like leaving the house without some makeup unless I'm going out to exercise.
I'm busy, and I barely take time for myself, so I don't like going out without makeup because I'm tired and it shows most of the time.
I also don't have the time to do a full face of makeup every time I want to go out the house, so here is a quick step by step tutorial to get a fresh and fab face in five minutes in the morning when you're really in a hurry.
- Step 1- Comb or brush your hair. A messy bun or ponytail is a quick and easy way to style your long hair. A pixie cut is low maintenance and looks chic if you're looking to save time drying and styling your hair.
- Step 2- Wash your face or use micellar water or micellar wipes. Even if you're not wearing makeup, you still want to start with a clean canvas every morning.
- Step3- Moisturize. An illuminating moisturizer makes you look dewy and gives you an instant glow. Glam Glow makes a Volcasmic Matte Glowy moisturizer which to me seems a little more natural.
- Step-4 Apply a depuffing or dark circle eye cream. You will look more rested.
- Step 5- Curl your lashes. Even if you do not wear mascara, this will make your eyes pop. You will look more awake. Put on mascara if you want. Don't bother with primer use mascara that you know is going to look very natural.
- Step 6- Comb your eyebrows and use clear brow gel if desired. To tame your brows and define them.
- Step 7- Apply tinted lip balm or gloss. For a pop of color and hydration.
These steps are optional. It requires using facial cosmetics but its minimal and does not take long and does not require much effort when you're tired.
- Step 8-Apply under eye concealer to help cover up dark circles.
- Step 9- Add a dab of blush or cheek stain on the apples of your cheeks to give your face a healthy flush.
If you hate makeup, don't bother with it. It is not necessary it just helps accentuate your natural beauty. Some women feel more confident when they wear makeup, and there is nothing wrong with that.