Ulta 10 Items For $10 Or Less.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Ulta is one of my favorite places to shop online. They always offer a coupon in the paper the coupon is $3.50 off if you spend $10. Ulta sells drugstore and high-end cosmetics. Ulta has a wide selection, and they also sell skin-care and hair-care products.
I curated a list of my favorite items to purchase at Ulta for $10 or less.
- Nyx The Skinny Mascara, is a dupe for It Cosmetics Tightline mascara. Some people use this as a mascara. Some use the skinny mascara as a primer. I like this because the wand reaches the baseline of the lashes. The Skinny Mascara is great for the lower lash line.
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise is a dupe for better than sex mascara. I think Lash Paradise has a better formula.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is a great alternative to a Beauty Blender.
- Freeman 4-in-1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming clay mask exfoliates, tones, and cleanses. Every time I use this my blackheads disappear. I get my face wet before rinsing off and exfoliate.
- Tony Moly peeling shoes are booties filled with a solution you wear on your feet. You wait an hour and a half rinse. About a week later all the dead skin comes off your feet. In winter your skin gets dry, and this product can help fight dry, rough feet.
- Tony Moly is good at making disposable masks what can I say. I love the lemon one. I wish they would sell the serum in the mask because the serum is incredible. I love how this makes my skin glow.
- Skin Food is one my favorite brands they’re not the cheapest brand, but they sell items under $10. The Black Sugar mask is exfoliating and moisturizing. The Black Sugar Strawberry Mask is one of my favorites.
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick is one of my favorite lipsticks. When the lipstick dries down your lips still feel very comfortable. Its long-lasting and will not dry out your lips. Red looks great on everyone. Maybelline has other shades including a great greige and some neutrals.
- Invisi-Bobble ends up on another list again. I love these. I don't get as many ponytail headaches anymore. The Invisi-Bobble does not grab your hair and hold it tight like elastic hair ties hence the headache.
- Soap and glory hand food is one of my favorite hand lotions. In winter dry, chapped hands are common. This lotion is soothing and moisturizing.
Ulta's BOGO sales are pretty amazing. If you love make up Ulta is a great place to shop. I love shopping at Ulta because they offer a large selection. What do you like about Ulta?