Ulta 10 Items For $10 Or Less.
Ulta is one of my favorite places to shop online. They always have a coupon in the paper it’s usually a good one $3.50 off if you spend $10. Ulta sells drugstore and high-end cosmetics. There is a wide selection, and they also sell skin-care and hair-care products.
I have curated a list of my favorite items to purchase at Ulta for $10 or less. You can use these as stocking stuffers, or you can fill a cosmetics bag and give that as a gift, and it's affordable. Enjoy.
- Nyx The Skinny Mascara, is a dupe for It Cosmetics Tightline mascara. Some people use this as a mascara. Some use this as a primer. I like this because the little wand reaches the baseline of the lashes to add definition. The Skinny Mascara is great for the lower lash line.
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise. Lash Paradise is a dupe for better than sex mascara. If you know someone that loves make up this is a gift you couldn’t go wrong with giving.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is a great alternative to a Beauty Blender.
- Freeman 4-in-1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming clay mask. This exfoliates, tones, cleanses, and absorbs oil. Every time I use this my blackheads disappear for a day or two. I get my face wet before rinsing off and exfoliate. It’s a stocking stuffer I think most people would appreciate getting.
- Tony Moly peeling shoes are booties filled with a solution you wear on your feet. You wait an hour and a half rinse it off. About a week later all the dead skin comes off your feet. It sounds gross but it work well. In winter your skin gets dry, and this product can help fight dry, rough feet.
- Tony Moly is good at making disposable masks what can I say. I love the lemon one. The lemon sheet madk makes you radiant look after you use it. I wish they would sell serum because it's incredible. I love how this makes my skin look.
- Skin Food is one my favorite brands they’re not the cheapest out there, but they have two items under $10. The Black Sugar mask is exfoliating and moisturizing. If you’re willing to spend a little extra money, I will check out the rest of their products they have a Black Sugar Strawberry Mask it is one of my favorites. The Sugar Masks are all wonderful.
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick. Maybelline's lipstick formulas are good. The Vivid Matte is one of my favorite lipsticks of this year. It is a matte that drys down, but it’s very comfortable. Its long-lasting. It will not dry out your lips. Red looks great on everyone and they offer other shades including a great greige and some neutrals.
- Invisi-Bobble ends up on another list again. I love these. I don't get as many ponytail headaches anymore. The Invisi-Bobble does not grab your hair and hold it tight like elastic hair ties hence the headache; it’s more like hugs your hair. I’ve also noticed that I can wear my hair up and then take it down and out have a hair dent.
- Soap and glory hand food is one of my favorite hand lotions. In winter dry, chapped hands are common. This lotion is very soothing and moisturizing. It also smells nice.
Be forewarned Ulta does not always have the best price, but they often have BOGO sales that make a good deal. I usually check prices on the items that are not on sale elsewhere. Still, Ulta is a great place to shop.